Thursday, August 20, 2009

SlideShare: Share Presentations with a Global Audience

SlideShare is a great way to share and obtain PowerPoint presentations. I easily uploaded my simple creation Kid's Story after registering for free. I'd really like to add audio to this sometime and work out why my animations didn't work. But at least I can now share it with the rest of the world!

The following presentation gives some basic ideas on using SlideShare, YouTube and TeacherTube in the classroom. These slides also point out the possibility of using SlideShare for school projects so that work can be shared with peers, teachers and others who are interested. This is another way to engage the students in meaningful activities.

2 comments:

  1. very nice stories for kids..i like all of them...
    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina,

    By the way, I can't seem to access your blog as it's set to private.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete